What are IMAC Services?
IMAC stands for Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes – the four primary needs of your IT infrastructure. C1 Networx provides long-term and short-term IMAC solutions for a wide range of organizational needs.
C1’s IMAC services are available to you when specialized skill sets are required to resolve a specific situation in your IT environment. Whether it is for a specific period of time, on demand or on a continual basis, we have the right tools and knowledge to meet your needs.
C1 Networx IMAC Services
- Unpacking and connecting your new system and any attached peripheral devices.
- Performing industry standard installation tests to verify that the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity.
- Disconnecting your current system units, including any attached peripheral devices.
- Packing your equipment to move from the current location to your new location.
- Unpacking and reconnecting the same system unit and connected peripheral devices at the new location.
- Verifying that the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity.
- Installing and testing an additional hardware device and appropriate device driver to a currently installed system unit.
- Installing and testing software on a currently installed system unit.
- System modifications such as a hardware upgrade or a downgrade with testing to ensure hardware and software are functional with network connectivity and operating as intended.
- Performing a modification to existing operating system software or customizing an application with testing to ensure hardware and software are operating as intended.